become a partner
The Symantec Website Security Partner Program supports a full range of SSL certificates and brands with attractive discounts, full-service support, and marketing programs to help you offer a certificate for any customer. Thawte® SSL Certificates are an excellent upsell opportunity for any company that provides web-related services: web hosting companies, Internet service providers, registrars, application service providers, system integrators, and value-added resellers.
To qualify as a Partner, the following statements must be true for your organization:
- You are purchasing SSL certificates for your customers (not for your own business).
- You expect to resell more than 5 certificates per year.
To start the enrollment process, click ENROLL and complete the following steps:
- Select a Region: Symantec provides localized information and support. By selecting the appropriate region, you will have the best access to help from us.
- Select a Language: Enrollment forms are currently available in English, German, French, Japanese, Chinese, Spanish, Italian, and Portuguese.
- Organization and Contact Information: Please provide organization data, an administrator contact, and a billing contact. Choose a Partner Center username and password. Your password must be 8-20 characters and contain letters and numbers.
- Payment Information: Pay by purchase order or credit card. (Pay-As-You-Go contracts require credit card payment.)
- Product Selection: Symantec offers 3 contract options: Pay-As-You-Go, Bulk Purchase, or Authorized Partner for reselling Thawte® SSL Certificates and Thawte® Code Signing Certificates with flexible quantity and financial commitment options.
- Partner Contract: Agree to the terms and conditions of the partner contract for SSL Certificates.
Once your information has been verified, you will be able to sign in to the Symantec Partner Center to manage your SSL certificates and access technical, sales, and marketing support. We’re ready to help you with your SSL certificate business.