install your Thawte Trusted Site Seal
For your site to properly display the Thawte® Trusted Site Seal, you must first purchase and install a Thawte® SSL Certificate.
Choose Your Seal
Select a language for the seal and the seal verification page:
Select a size for the seal display:
80 x 80 pixels 61 x 60 pixels 199 x 39 pixels
Select a layout for your seal:
Enter the common name:
Do not include http:// or https:// in the common name; it must be an exact match with the domain name in your SSL certificate. For example, if the common name on your certificate is “www.thawte.com”, enter www.thawte.com. If the common name is an Internationalized Domain Name (IDN), such as www.青年奥运.com, please enter the punycode equivalent, available from the Thawte IDN Conversion Tool.
Create Your Seal Script
When you add your seal script to any web page within your secured domain, a clickable Thawte Trusted Site Seal will appear on the page, making it easy for site visitors to confirm your site’s identity.
1. Review the Conditions of Use, and click Accept to accept the Conditions of Use for the Thawte Trusted Site Seal and generate your seal script.
2. Copy and paste the script directly into your web page.
(Emailing the script or copying it into a word processor may result in errors.)
I accept the Conditions of Use for the Thawte Trusted Site Seal.
Check Your Seal
The Thawte Trusted Site Seal should display within 2 hours of installation of your validated SSL certificate.
- Open the updated pages in a web browser, refresh if necessary.
- Confirm that the seal appears as expected.
- Click the seal to check the seal verification page.
- Review the information to make sure it is correct.
If your seal does not display, confirm that the page with the seal is located within the domain secured by the common name. For more troubleshooting tips, please visit My Seal Did Not Display.