SSL Web Server Certificates with EV
Establishes Trust and Security at a Glance
Thawte® SSL Web Server Certificates with EV enable the most visible security indicator: the green address bar in high-security browsers, assuring users that your site is secure and your identity has been authenticated to the industry’s highest standard. When customers see the green address bar and the Thawte® Trusted Site Seal, they gain the confidence to complete their transaction. SSL Web Server Certificates with EV include Extended Validation, the Thawte Trusted Site Seal, free reissues, and a 30-day money back guarantee.
Note: Thawte SSL Web Server Certificate with EV is a chained SSL certificate and your web server must support certificate chaining. Learn more.
- Increase revenue potential and reduce fraud with the green address bar and the Thawte Trusted Site Seal, which is available in 18 languages.
- Protect confidential information exchanged during shopping, banking, secure sign in, and account self-service interactions with up to 256-bit SSL encryption and a 1.5M USD warranty.
- Buy, renew, and manage certificates with a single, secure sign-in to Thawte® Certificate Center.
- Secure your competitive advantage with SSL from Thawte, a globally recognized certificate authority with root certificates included in over 99% of browsers.
- Save time and money by purchasing multi-year SSL certificates and additional licenses when securing multiple servers for a single domain (co-location, clustering, load balancing servers, etc.).
- Add up to 25 additional domain names to one certificate when you purchase a SAN Certificate with a Thawte SSL Certificate.
If you buy more than 10 Thawte® SSL Certificates this year, you may be eligible for a Thawte® Certificate Center Enterprise Account with volume discounts and centralized control of all of your organization’s Thawte Certificates. To calculate savings for other types of SSL and code signing certificates, go to Volume SSL Discounts.
|Units*||Discount||Price Per Certificate||Buy|
For larger volumes, please Contact Us.
*A unit equals 1 certificate license per year. Units may be combined for multi-year validity periods and for multiple server licenses. Units are valid for 12 months after purchase. The certificate’s validity period begins on the day of certificate issuance.
The right SSL certificate depends on the level of assurance your customers need and the minimum security level your organization requires.
Assurance and Authentication
Authentication means that a trusted third party (such as Thawte) has verified the identification information contained in your SSL certificate, assuring customers that your site is actually your site.
You are considering: SSL Web Server Certificates with EV to provide the most assurance to users. Extended Validation (EV) turns the address bar green in high-security browsers, showing that your organization has met the industry’s highest standard of authentication.
Security and Encryption
Encryption is the "secret code" used to keep online communications private when a web browser and web server talk to each other.
You are considering: SSL Web Server Certificates with EV with 128-bit or 256-bit encryption in the latest operating systems and web browsers. However, certain older browsers and operating systems only connect at 40-bit or 56-bit.
For strong encryption in the most browsers, SGC SuperCerts with server-gated cryptography (SGC) enable older browsers and operating systems to step up to 128-bit or 256-bit encryption.
If you need both Extended Validation and SGC, consider a Symantec Secure Site Pro with EV SSL Certificates.
"The tech was extremely helpful and went well out of his way to help me fix a problem that was clearly on our end. I cannot thank support enough!"
Thawte provides free support by chat, email, or phone from highly trained, dedicated employees.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
US toll-free: +1 888 484 2983
South Africa: +353 1 793 9142
UK: +44 203 450 5486